Destination Z Is on the Move
12/20/2019 7:59:13 AM |
By Keelia Estrada Moeller
We are excited to announce that starting Jan. 1st 2020, Destination Z will have a new home on the new IBM Z and LinuxONE Community.
To that end, please note a few simple steps you can take to join the new Destination Z User Group Home and IBM Z Community:
1. Sign up on the IBM Z and LinuxONE Community
· Click on the “Login or Sign up” button on the landing page
2. Click on “User groups” on the top menu bar
· This will take you to the Global User Group Hub
3. Scroll to the “IBM Destination Z” user group and click on “Join”
· This process of getting content contribution permission takes about an hour
4. Once you are in the user group, you should be able to contribute content to the community
· Please use this “How To Contribute” guide to learn more
On the new IBM Z and LinuxONE Community website, you’ll be able to contribute to rich technical content, stay up to date on the latest IBM Z features and announcements, connect and network with other community members, share user and client experiences, engage next-generation mainframers, participate in events, and more.
If you have any questions about or issues with this process, please reach out to Jeanne Brooks (email@example.com) or Sudharsana Srinivasan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
From an IBM Systems Media perspective it has been a rewarding experience hosting Destination Z. Since 2009, we have communicated with you through our DzInsider newsletter, exchanged hundreds of emails and met many of you at various conferences and industry events. The vibrancy of this community is steeped in an amazing history and fueled by a persistent mission to push the boundaries of enterprise IT.
Please connect with us on the new IBM Z and LinuxONE Community, or reach out to us through IBM Systems magazine, IBM Z, Z EXTRA newsletter, one of our social media channels, email, postcard or whatever works. You know where to find us.
All the best – The IBM Systems Media team