1. No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility: You must be 18 years or older to win. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the contest sponsor, MSP Communications (MSP), MSP TechMedia and its affiliated parent (Key Investment, LLC), and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents ("Contest Entities"), entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this contest and their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible to participate in the contest.
3. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes is allowed except at sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent expenses such as (but not limited to) gas, insurance, and maintenance arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize must be claimed within ten working days of winning (or sooner, depending on prize.)
4. Prizes are nontransferable. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner. Except where prohibited by law, the use of winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner's name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including Destination z and its website destinationz.org), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
5. Contest Conditions: This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Contest Administrator and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Entrants can enter each contest only once per day, unless specifically noted. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest. In most cases, once a person has won a prize, he/she will have two weeks (10 working days) in order to claim it (this may vary depending on type of prize and promotion), and contest winner will be ineligible to win another prize through Destination z (MSP TechMedia) and its website destinationz.org for six months (180) days.
6. Limitations of Liability: Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries. (MSP) and/or Sponsor(s) may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
7. In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. (MSP TechMedia) then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
8. (MSP TechMedia) is not responsible for any defective prizes.
9. (MSP TechMedia) is not responsible for any computer, browser, server, or other equipment malfunction that may or may not interfere with contest entries. Winners will be selected only from entries received by the deadline.
10. Employees of (MSP TechMedia), its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or households are ineligible to enter/win any contest staged on (MSP TechMedia) owned and operated websites.
11. (MSP TechMedia), its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any contests staged by (MSP TechMedia).
12. Any submitted tip or technique may be republished along with the winners’ name on destinationz.org and in future Destination z materials, including but not limited to DzInsider enewsletter, supplements and promotional materials.
13. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of (MSP TechMedia) and may be enacted at any time. Basic Contest Rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the (MSP TechMedia) office located at 220 South 6th St., Suite 500, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. A copy of the rules can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.